Monday, January 11, 2010

Is it time?

...for an upgrade?


IMG_1257

My Laptop

My laptop has been failing me lately. If I were to sign it up for a one-on-one race, the tortoise would probably win hands down. My laptop has decent specs. 1.8 GHz dual core, 2.5GB of RAM, etc. I don't know what causes it to slow down. I thought maybe because I have so many files in my computer. After I erased files to free up space, it still wouldn't perform better. I already used disk clean-up and disk defragmenter, but to no avail.

Because of this, I thought maybe it's time to reformat my old friend.




Windows 7

I'm seriously considering to upgrade to the new Windows 7. Some of my friends say it feels faster. But I read in some magazines that it just feels faster but it has no significant speed advantage over the older Windows Vista.

I have to really think about this since buying an original OS will surely burn my pocket.

Windows 7 photo courtesy of http://windowsmania.wordpress.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

reformat na lang bro! :D

nardz said...

ahh talaga? di sulit? hehe.

Alden said...

original buyer ka ba? meron ako CD pang-upgrade ng Vista to 7... hehehe

Alden said...

oh and hindi naman siya mas mabilis sa Vista... pero mas gusto ko lang talaga yung 7 kasi Vista really does suck. haha

nardz said...

yep, original. oh so tama pala yung nabasa ko sa mga magazine. original ba yang cd mo? haha!

Post a Comment