Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Wedding Photographer

IMG_8944
I'm learning how to shoot weddings.



Shooting weddings the right way doesn't just boil down to producing superb photos. You have to capture every precious moment around you. This is why you have to be aware of what's happening around you all the time. This is where a second and a third photographer come in handy. You have to capture everything from the nervous look of the bride during the preparation, to the teary eyed groom upon seeing her bride walk down the aisle for the first time, to the tears of joy of the parents during the couple's exchange of vows, to the sweet smiles of everyone upon witnessing the couple's first kiss, and that genuine look of love in the eyes of the couple. These are all very vital parts of the ceremony. This is certainly one big event they will treasure in their lifetime so you couldn't afford to make a mistake. It's simply unacceptable.

This is what I am trying to master right now. I'd like to believe that I improved already. I'm hoping to capture more of these emotions on the next wedding I shoot.

IMG_0736       IMG_8941       IMG_7231       IMG_9272

If you want me to shoot your or your friends' wedding, just send me an e-mail at meinardpasco@gmail.com or text/call me at 09178299262.

0 comments:

Post a Comment