Thursday, March 25, 2010

Can I Pull This Off?

In a few weeks time, I'll be subjected to a lot of stress once again. I said 'again' because this already happened before. I'm really hoping I'll do better now in balancing the tasks. I think I can accomplish all the tasks this time. What do you think?


I'll be doing not one, not two, but three audio visual presentations for the regional conference this coming third week of April. The schedule that permitted all of the presentations to be finished just in time for the conference is very tight. One day for the shoot, one day for photo editing, and one day for video editing. That's a total of three days for the shoot, three days for photo editing, and three days for video editing. In all fairness, they did try to lessen the work load for me. The video they visualized was not that time-consuming, which means I'll be able to finish the three videos if I work on weekends and lessen my sleeping hours every night. I doubt I'll be able to finish all by just working during office hours. They asked me if I could work on Saturdays and Sundays. I can offset the hours I was able to render on these days to whichever weekday I like. That's a good enough deal for me.

Because of this upcoming maneuver of mine, I'm thinking of treating myself to some items I've been wanting to purchase for some time now.

I don't know if I was brain-washed into accepting the job or if it is really do-able.

The question remains, can I pull this off?

2 comments:

RJ said...

Because of this upcoming maneuver of mine, I'm thinking of treating myself to some items I've been wanting to purchase for some time now. <-- BEST LINE OF THE ENTRY. ano kaya mga ito? hehe

good luck dyan!

nardz said...

Thanks bro! Haha! Ako rin eh napapaisip. Ano kaya? Puro mahal eh. Hahaha! =))

Post a Comment