Monday, March 22, 2010

Malfunctioning

For about two months now, I've been having difficulties hearing from my left ear. I didn't pay much attention to it because I thought everything would go back to normal after a few days. Three weeks in, still the same. It's not that I can't hear from my left ear. It's just that at times, it's difficult to hear what a person is saying when there are other noises around. Sometimes, I'd just stick my finger to it and wiggle it a bit and it would go back to normal. But after a few minutes, the problem goes back.

Recently, I stumbled upon a blog post about the same ear problem. For the hearing to be normal again, a surgery was needed. I don't like the sound of surgery. I'm not afraid of undergoing surgery. I just find it so much of a hassle.

Anyway, I've decided to go to a doctor this week. Hopefully, it's nothing serious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment