Friday, March 19, 2010

Lazy Cat


This week was unproductive. Since my boss was not in the office the whole week, the work load was light.

This was my work flow:
- Arrive at the office around 8am
- Surf the net for a while
- Check office e-mail
- Try to work, but data not yet ready
- Surf the net again
- Send out some unnecessary office e-mails
- Surf the net again
- Eat lunch while surfing the net
- Brush teeth
- Surf the net
- Check if data is ready, not yet
- Surf the net
- Send an e-mail to my boss summarizing the updates for the reports
- Leave the office at around 5pm

I didn’t include the frequent naps in between because the list would be much longer. I was close to staying at home this morning when I realized that I won’t be doing much in the office anyway. So I clocked in. Office today is like staying at home, only with pay. I know, surfing the net during office hours is prohibited, but I think I’ll go crazy doing nothing. Can you blame me?



I still have one more day to turn the week around. I have plans the entire day tomorrow so hopefully my week wouldn’t end the same way it started. I see weekends in a different light now. Before, I usually stay home and rest. Now, weekend is my opportunity to do the things I couldn’t do during weekdays.

Photos courtesy of:
http://imageshack.us/
http://www.saidaonline.com/en/

2 comments:

jo said...

buti ka pa :p i'll transfer na lang to Avon, though RJ won't like it. hahaha :)

nardz said...

hahaha! ganun ba? minsan lang to. may sakit kasi boss ko kaya 1 week na shang wala. altho andito na ata sha today. hahaha! san mo balak lumipat?

Post a Comment