Saturday, March 20, 2010

I.Am.Productive

One of my goals this year is to hit the gym regularly. See related post. Although I was a bit late in starting my training, I congratulate myself nevertheless. The hardest part for me was the first jump. I'm not used to train by myself. I really think it’s boring. Thirty minutes on the treadmill and all I see is the same Makati skyline getting darker and darker. Then another hour or so for other weight loss activities. In weight loss training program, I don’t get to use the big machines yet, maybe just a few. Boring. But I think I have adjusted to it now.


Being able to exercise gives me a good feeling. I feel productive. I am doing something worthwhile instead of wasting my time in front of my computer every night doing nothing important really. I know it would take a very long time before I reach my desired weight, but at least I know I'm getting there. (Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keeep swiiiiimmmiiingggg!)

This morning, my girlfriend and I went to Q.C. circle for a short run. I thought this would be a good idea for a change of scenery. We started a bit late so the sun was already greeting everyone. I don't want sun while running so our supposed short run was cut even shorter because of that. I think we were only able to run six to seven rounds on the oval. I was feeling a bit dizzy already. I don't know if it's because of the heat, or because I just started exercising again, or because of my elevated BP. I didn't want to push my luck so we decided to stop. Next time, we should definitely start earlier.

In the afternoon, my friend and I went to La Mesa Ecopark to check the location. We are planning something that I couldn't reveal just yet. I hope we succeed in this project. I'll post it here when it's done.

Here are some of the pictures:










I can say my Saturday was productive, although it hasn't ended yet.

2 comments:

jo said...

ganda ng black and white picture ng puno :)

nardz said...

ui thanks! hehe. nakakaaliw nga eh. ang puti puti nung puno. nagsstandout sha sa paligid. tapos walang leaves pero may flowers sa tuktok. hahaha! =))

Post a Comment