Friday, August 7, 2009

Hello!

I’m starting this blog because I have nothing to do in the office today. I’ll just update this blog when I have time to waste. This is the first time that I literally have nothing to do. Actually, this is my second time. Yesterday would be the first. I know I deserve this rest since I have been working my ass off since the start of the year. Work is extra hard because I am still in the learning stage. Now, I am in the last stage of the cycle. Finally! (Oof! That means my boss would expect more from me next cycle. NOOOOO!) Completing the cycle in the office is like completing a semester in college. Why just a semester? Because I only work DURING OFFICE HOURS. (I like the sound of that.) Unlike in college, I still have to study and do essays when I get home. Being a student is more tiring! Whew! I’m glad I’m through with that. The weather is weird lately. By weird, I mean VERY WEIRD. Imagine this, I woke up in the morning and noticed that it was raining really hard. I was hoping that office would be suspended (In my dreams!). After a few minutes, I got up, ate breakfast, and showered. When I got out of the shower, HELLO SUNSHINE! (Singing in my head: My shattered dreams…) So I brushed my teeth, dressed up, and just when I was about to leave the house, BOOM! It starts raining cats and dogs! (SUS-PEN-DED! SUS-PEN-DED!)

view outside the office

at another angle
But as you can see, I am in the office now, writing this blog, enjoying the view of the plants out the window, swaying with the wind, singing in unison, and being free from the chains of the terrifying office table. Meaning, the rain stopped. (!@#!@%@#!!**#!) Sometimes, I feel the rain just wanted to slow me down so I’d be late for work. For the past few weeks, I actually managed to keep my tardiness at a minimum. Only once or twice every two weeks! (Do I hear a round of applause? Thank you, thank you.) But because of the rain, I’ve been tardy thrice this week already. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE THE RAIN. Just don’t stop pouring until they suspend office.

0 comments:

Post a Comment