Monday, August 24, 2009

Untitled

Today, something weird happened in the office. I took a photo of my officemate. I looked in the viewfinder and thought everything was fine. When I pressed the shutter button, this is the image I saw on the LCD...
Look at the figure in the background
Nahhh...Just kidding. We were just bored after the lunch break. We didn't want to go back to work right away. In the afternoon, I strolled around the office. Since there was a lot of relocation going on, there were no people in the other parts of the office.
Renovating the office
When I got back from my afternoon stroll, this is what surprised me.
Panty Party!

Thongs

These are actually designs of cookies
Cool huh? Not really, especially I'm a guy. Other people might think I'm a pervert. Oh well... Time to sleep. Work again tomorrow! Hope something interesting happens :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment