Thursday, August 27, 2009

On Planning

pencil

Our department stayed at Astoria Plaza today for our planning session. We spent the whole day there. I thought I would be able to relax, but I remembered I was the one supposed to take note of the minutes. It's okay since I was able to focus on the discussions. I can imagine myself dozing off, especially after lunch, if I wasn't taking notes.
I forgot to take photos of our AM and PM snacks. I was happy with the morning snack - ensaymada and hot chocolate. The hot choco was very good. It was thicker than usual but not so sweet as what you'd expect with thick chocolate drinks. The afternoon snack was a beef shawarma. There's nothing special with it. Maybe because I've eaten in so many yummy kebab places already. This was our lunch:
poorkchop
Breaded Pork Chop on Stick


fishfillet
Fish Fillet Curry
roastbeef
Roast Beef
jelly2
Dessert
jelly1
Don't know what it is
I didn't like lunch much. You can find better food in malls' food courts. This was a buffet lunch but I just had one serving. My officemates said the salad and the pancit was good. I didn't try those because I already lost my appetite. On a side note, my photo shoot will not push through on Saturday. It's a good thing I have a photowalk on Monday so I didn't feel so bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment