Monday, August 17, 2009

Rest Day, New Eye

Today, I didn't go to the office. I'm not really sick but I wanted to rest. The fact that I wasn't doing much at the office lately probably added to my not wanting to go to work. Imagine wasting your time in front of the computer for 8 hours, pretending to do some work so your boss wouldn't get the impression that you're just slacking off. That's my office life lately. When I woke up this morning, it was raining! A perfect time to spend the whole day sleeping. And so I've decided to continue my sleep. My mom was asking me why I wasn't going to the office. I just said, "Hmm...mmm...ehh..." Then I slept. Haha! You didn't expect me to say that I just don't feel like going to the office, did you? I got a new camera last week. One year overdue, I know, but at least I got one already. It's a digital SLR. I like taking snaps of landscapes but I still lack the complete kit to achieve almost surreal photos. I still have to get a sturdy tripod, a wide angle lens, filters, and a wireless remote trigger. I think that would cost me around P30,000 to P40,000 depending on the brands I would buy. For now, I'm just taking snaps of whatever things interest me. I'm still getting used to the camera. I am actually hoping to have a small shoot. Maybe do portraits of some friends who are willing to pose. Time to sleep. Back to work tomorrow. Boo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment