Saturday, August 22, 2009

Up, up, and away! (An Impromptu Night)

Pat called me up around 5:30 p.m. and asked if we already have plans for the night. I was just about to go home then. But I couldn't resist an invite from some of my closest college friends so I called up my girlfriend and told her the plans. She was up for it. We met up at The Block since the cinemas in Trinoma were already fully booked.
Friends and girlfriend lining up at the ticket booth

My girlfriend at the Sky Garden
Kia wanted to paint the walls of her condo so we went to Ace Hardware at the Annex to buy paint.
Escalators at SM North Annex
On our way to the cinemas, we chanced upon Russel. He looks like a real boy.
With Russel from UP!
One last shot before I surrendered my camera to the security guard.
Wearing the 3D glasses A bit disappointed about the movie
Since everyone wasn't ready to go home yet, we decided to go to Starbucks. Unfortunately, it was still a weekday so they closed at around 1 a.m. We were still not ready to go home. We decided to have a drink at Kia's condo unit. Passed by 7-11 to buy drinks. (I didn't know there is a curfew in Katipunan. You can only buy alcoholic drinks up to 2 a.m.)
Using Kia's brand new uber colorful 7-11 umbrella Lots of drinks to choose from Last woman standing...
...because she's still doing her paper due 7 a.m. (This was taken around 4 a.m.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment