Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lunch Out Thursday

It has been a tradition in the department to treat the birthday celebrants out to lunch. The celebrant requested that we eat at Komoro Soba. I remembered when I used to eat there often, I would always go with their Katsudon. I thought I'd order something else for a change. So here's what I ordered.
Chicken Kara Age Bento Box
I am not very happy with my food. The macaroni was far from what I expected. It needs more flavor. It tasted as if I was eating just the plain macaroni. The chicken was overcooked. I didn't want to finish my food but the celebrant might feel bad that I didn't like the food in Komoro Soba. Maybe it's just my food because everyone else looked satisfied with theirs. I'll try to eat there again some time. But not anytime soon. Because I wasn't satisfied with my food, I had froyo for dessert. Yum!
Original Yogurt with Mango and Kiwi
It's a good thing there's Red Mango at Megamall!

0 comments:

Post a Comment